Divorce & Family Law Attorney, Orange County.
Paul D. Toepel Jr., Esq.
- Spousal Support
- Child Custody / Visitation
- Child Support
- and Other Family Law Issues
Paul Toepel Jr. is an associate that brings a strong background in family law and civil litigation with him to Moshtael Family Law. Mr. Toepel’s experience includes all phases of family-law litigation including trial, domestic-violence restraining orders, requests for orders, law and motion matters, as well as case-development, discovery and investigation. Mr. Toepel provides clients with a caring, straight-forward and reliable source of information to help them through their difficult time. When needed, he also has the ability, skill and confidence to aggressively pursue his client’s interests and objectives in court.
- Wiley B. Manuel Certificate from the State Bar of California for Pro Bono Legal Services on behalf of the Veteran’s Legal Institute
- Certificate of Special Congressional Recognition from Congresswoman Mimi Walters, Member of Congress 45th District, California for providing pro bono legal services to our military veterans
- Certificate of Recognition from California State Senator Janet Nguyen for his Support of Veteran’s Legal Institute
- Bachelor of Arts – Chapman University
- Juris Doctor – California Southern University School of Law
- State Bar of California, Member 2013 to Present
- United States District Court, Central District of California 2015 to Present
- Orange County Bar Assoc., Family Law Section Member 2015 to Present
- Hispanic Bar Association of Orange County, 2017 to present
- Robert A. Banyard Inn of Court
Attorney Lance Duran
J.D., Western State University, College of Law – Fullerton, California 1999
Cal. Bar No. 208117 (Admitted July 2000) B.A., California State University, San Marcos – San Marcos, California 1994